ZWO Optical ZWO ASI290MM-MINI 2.1 MP CMOS Monochrome Astronomy Camera with USB 2.0 # ASI290MM-MINI by ZWO Optical at Toni Lynn Photography. MPN: ASi290Mini. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ZWO ASI290MM-Mini is a compact monochrome astronomy camera intended for autoguiding during long exposure astrophotography or for planetary imaging. The camera incorporates a 5.6mmx3.2mm sensor with 1936x1096 resolution. With small 2.9-micron pixels, this autoguiding camera enables more precise guiding because it can detect smaller deviations in guide star position during an exposure. The camera has about 30% better guiding precision than the ZWO ASI120-series cameras. With high quantum effic
Product Description & Reviews
The ZWO ASI290MM-Mini is a compact monochrome astronomy camera intended for autoguiding during long exposure astrophotography or for planetary imaging. The camera incorporates a 5.6mmx3.2mm sensor with 1936x1096 resolution. With small 2.9-micron pixels, this autoguiding camera enables more precise guiding because it can detect smaller deviations in guide star position during an exposure. The camera has about 30% better guiding precision than the ZWO ASI120-series cameras. With high quantum efficiency and low noise, the ASI290MM-Mini can detect plenty of potential guide stars in the field of view of a small guide scope. The ASI290 Mini weighs just 3.1oz, and the main body of the camera slips into a 1.25" focuser. The camera uses a small Type C USB2.0 interface, the same type of connector used by many cell phones, and its ST4 port enables direct connection to the autoguiding port on your telescope mount. All software and drivers for this camera are available from the manufacturer's website.
Features & Highlights
- ZWO ASI290MM-Mini monochrome astronomy camera for autoguiding during astrophotography or for monochrome imaging of planets, the Moon, and Sun (with safe solar filter, not included)
- 2.1 megapixel CMOS sensor with small 2.9-micron pixels, 1936x1096 resolution, and high QE and low noise enable detection of fainter guide stars
- Fast USB2.0 data transfer at up to 20.4 frames per second at maximum resolution
- Compact, lightweight, and attractive red anodized CNC aluminum body stands up to heavy field use and slides directly into 1.25" focuser of telescope or guide scope
- Camera electronics draw power from your computer's USB2.0 interface with Type C USB connector; All software and drivers are available from the manufacturer's website; compatible with Mac OS X and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) XP and later
6 x 6 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (ASi290Mini), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZWO Optical, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CEP, ean: 5060228063183,
12mm, 18mm, 25mm eyepieces plus 2X barlowSet of ideal accessories for your Meade Coronado solar telescope. Includes 12mm, 18mm and 25mm focal length 1.25'' CEMAX eyepieces. Also includes a 2x Barlow for a total of 6 effective magnification options ou...
mpn: ENZ-0306, ean: 5060228063619,
The TeleVue Nagler 3-6mm zoom is ideal for planetary or other high magnification observing with clicks stops at 3,4,5, and 6mm.Focal Length: 3-6mm. # of Lens Elements: 5. Apparent Field: 50°. Eye Relief: 10mm. Field Stop Diameter: 2.6-5.1mm.
mpn: GODE001, ean: 0747380991190,
The USB eyepiece is a special design USB digital eyepiece for telescope, which is used to view and capture live video with your computer. When this digital gadget is added to your 1.25” eyepiece tube, you can easily view images captured by your tel...
mpn: SKU_AM_FFTER2, ean: 6970019295299,
Many refractors and reflector telescopes suffer from field curvature. A curved image field means that stars at the edge of the field of view no longer appear as pin-sharp points but as out of focus discs. But now the new Astromania field flattener wi...