Free Shipping Included! SVBONY SV132 H-Beta Filter 25nm 1.25 inches Eyepiece Filter for Horsehead Nebula California and Cocoon Nebulae in Dark Skies by SVBONY at Toni Lynn Photography. MPN: FW9102A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SV132 H-Beta 25nm Filter allows you to visually observe the ever-popular yet elusive Horsehead Nebula with large aperture telescopes under dark skies, and can also be used to image the Horsehead as well as others that emit light at 486nm, such as the California and Cocoon nebulae SV132 H-Beta Filter is an essential item for those astronomers who enjoy tracking down the most elusive of deep space objects. This is a filter for visual observational use 1.25'' threaded Metal filter cell threaded to
Product Description & Reviews
SV132 H-Beta 25nm Filter allows you to visually observe the ever-popular yet elusive Horsehead Nebula with large aperture telescopes under dark skies, and can also be used to image the Horsehead as well as others that emit light at 486nm, such as the California and Cocoon nebulae SV132 H-Beta Filter is an essential item for those astronomers who enjoy tracking down the most elusive of deep space objects. This is a filter for visual observational use 1.25" threaded Metal filter cell threaded to fit 1.25" eyepieces and telescope diagonal barrels Excellent design Laser-engraved to prevent fadinghh Each filter comes with a plastic case with high pressure EVA case lining Specification: Thin metal cells have a clear aperture of 26mm for 1.25 inch filters Blocking area: 400-700nm Transmittance: 80% at 486nm 0.1% transmission Hg at 435nm and 578nm 0.1% transmission Na at 589nm FWHM: 25±3nm Thickness: 1.85mm Surface quality: 60/40 (Refer to MIL-O-13830) Thread Size: M28.5*0.6 Net Weight: 5.4g /0.19oz Package Includes: 1× SV132 1.25" H-Beta Filter
Features & Highlights
- SV132 H-Beta eyepiece filter makes it possible to view the elusive Horsehead, California, and Cocoon Nebulas in dark skies;Great used with a moderate to large aperture telescope and clear dark skies
- Optical high precision double side polishing; Filter substrate is fine-optically polished to 1/4 wave and <30 parallelism over both surfaces; Avoid halos
- Precision double-sided optical coatings improve transmission and cut-off depth; Executes with a transmission of over 90% and completely rejects light pollution
- High value transmission of pass-band and optical density of off-band is assured through planetary rotation system, a homogenous and precise coating procedure; The high optical quality of SV132 filters guarantees no loss in sharpness or contrast
- Filter with metal mount 1.25" filter threads; Threaded to fit 1.25" eyepieces and threaded diagonal barrels
2.76 x 0.79 x 2.76 inches
2.76 x 0.79 x 2.76 inches
Have questions about this item (FW9102A), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SVBONY, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 125FILTERSET, ean: 0711102632883,
Gosky Telescope 1.25'' 10 Filters Set-------is a very useful accessories kit for astromony ametuers10 1.25inch filters for telescopes in a set. Include 1 Crystalview Moon Filter, 1 Polarizing Filter #3, 5 planetary filters: No.56 Green, No.12 Yellow,...
mpn: SL58-T, ean: 7290015907255,
Used most commonly for certain Cameras and Binoculars. - We only sell Thousand Oaks Optical (TOO) solar filters, the leading manufacturer that has been making safe solar filters for 35 years. - Safely view the sun anytime, including during all phases...
mpn: 2458396, ean: 0962392001884,
The Baader Planetarium Oxygen III Filter delivers the absolute highest contrast views of many diffuse and planetary nebula. For many objects, the Baader Planetarium O-III reveals a level of intricate detail that rivals the best deep sky photographs. ...