TILTA WLC-T03-K2 Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus Lens Control System Partial Kit II Right Handgrip WLC-T03-HR with Motor Nucleus-M Motor WLC-T03-M
TILTA WLC-T03-K2 Nucleus-M Wireless Follow Focus Lens Control System Partial Kit II Right Handgrip WLC-T03-HR with Motor Nucleus-M Motor WLC-T03-M by Tilta at Toni Lynn Photography. MPN: TILTA WLC-T03-K2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tilta WLC-T03-HR Overview The Tilta right-side Wireless Handgrip provides fingertip lens control while also functioning as a handgrip support for your camera rig. This component of the separately available Nucleus-M FIZ (focus/iris/zoom) system enables you to split control between the handgrip and the hand unit as you prefer. Mount the handgrip using its ARRI-style rosette or use an optional adapter to mount to your gimbal. Use this grip with a separately available left-side grip for full f
Product Description & Reviews
Tilta WLC-T03-HR Overview The Tilta right-side Wireless Handgrip provides fingertip lens control while also functioning as a handgrip support for your camera rig. This component of the separately available Nucleus-M FIZ (focus/iris/zoom) system enables you to split control between the handgrip and the hand unit as you prefer. Mount the handgrip using its ARRI-style rosette or use an optional adapter to mount to your gimbal. Use this grip with a separately available left-side grip for full focus, iris, and zoom control of cine-style lenses. Powered by two 18650 lithium-ion batteries (not included), the handgrips can maintain a single charge for up to two days. As part of the Nucleus-M system, the Wireless Handgrip provides a run/stop function for select cameras. Tilta WLC-T03-M Overview The compact Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Lens Control Motor features an integrated motor drive, eliminating the space of a separate drive box and enabling a quicker setup. Power the motor using a separately available D-Tap cable and power source, or daisy-chain to another motor using a 7-pin cable. The Nucleus-M wireless motor includes a cine standard 0.8 Mod drive gear and a 19mm rod adapter with a bushing for mounting onto a 15mm rod. The motor features automatic or manual calibration, a display window, and high, medium, and low torque settings. Packing list: Partial Kit II 1.(1) Right wireless handle 2.(1) Brushless wireless motor with 19mm rod support and 15mm rod bushings 3.(1) 55cm 7-pin to 7-pin motor connection cable 4.(1) Photographic Lens Follow Focus Adapter 5.(1) 74cm 7-pin to P-tap motor power cable 6.(1) Hand Grip to Arri Standard Rosette Adapters 7.(1) Wireless FIZ hand unit strap 8.(1) 18650 quad battery charger
Features & Highlights
- Handgrip features include three knob-rotation settings, optional adapters for either bar- or ring-based gimbals, LED indicators, and an LCD display. With a wireless control range of up to 1000', the Wireless Handgrip can be used for drone or car-mounted shots in addition to handheld configurations.
- Customizable focus, iris, and zoom control Run/stop control for select cameras ARRI-style rosette mounting and optional gimbal adapter mounts 1000' wireless control range 85, 180, and 310° knob rotation settings LCD display and LED indicators
- To power the motors, only one power port on your camera rig needs to be used. Simply plug the P-tap power cable into one of the motors and then daisy chain power to the rest of the motors with the short 7-pin to 7-pin cables. The motors can be powered through a power source that has a voltage output ranging from 7.2V-24V.
- Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods . Ideal for Gimbal, Drone, and Shoulder-mounted setups.The motors are designed to clamp onto 19mm or 15mm rods (with the included rod bushings). This clamp-on design allows you to easily attach and detach the motors without needing to remove any other accessory from your setup. Every motor has a 0.8 mod, 35 tooth, 32 pitch gear attached, which is the standard gear size for cinema lenses. The torque of the Nucleus-M Motor at 14.8V is 2.5N·m
- Function as a one-person camera team & keep the form factor of your camera setup to a minimumThe motors allow for automatic calibration of the lens as well as manual calibration if you are using lenses that don't have hard end stops at close focus and infinity.
Have questions about this item (TILTA WLC-T03-K2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tilta, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FF-T03, ean: 0663647906045,
The Tilta FF-T03 Follow Focus from ikan can be mounted on any 15mm rod system and allows you to make smooth focus adjustments. Fluid movement ensures smooth control and two hard stops ensure precision adjustment. Ifyou like to operate your system fro...
mpn: FBA_DP310, ean: 0607983198214,
Features: The detachable handweel is made of rubber which makes you feel comfortable when shooting especially in cold weather. There are four buttons on the handweel,which represent the Focus, W/T, W/T Quick, W/T Slow. W=Wide T=Telephoto. JTZ DP30 ...
mpn: FocusONE, ean: 0850988007405,
The edelkrone FocusONE Follow Focus Unit is a single rod-based follow focus unit that mounts the marking disk between the handwheel and the drive gear, which provides for extremely precise focus marks. The design of the unit allows you to adjust the ...
mpn: WLC-T03, ean: 0606321810337,
The Nucleus-M is a revolutionary and highly customizable 3-channel wireless lens control system. It allows you to have full control of focus, iris, and zoom on either the FIZ hand unit or between the two wireless hand grips. You can even split contro...