Godox Xpro-C 1/8000s HSS TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter with X1R-C Receiver for Canon by Godox at Toni Lynn Photography. MPN: Xpro-C + X1R-C for Canon. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kindly Note: 1. Xpro-C can oly control the flashes with built-in Godox wireless X system e.g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes. 2. It can also control the Canon Original flahes when using with Godox X1R-C Receiver. 3. Featuring Multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmisssion, this Xpro-C flash trigger applies to hotshoe-mounted Canon Series Cameras Compatible Camera: Canon EOS Cameras (E-TTL II Autoflash) Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket. Flash Exposur
Product Description & Reviews
Kindly Note: 1. Xpro-C can oly control the flashes with built-in Godox wireless X system e.g. camera flashes, outdoor flashes and studio flashes. 2. It can also control the Canon Original flahes when using with Godox X1R-C Receiver. 3. Featuring Multi-channel triggering and stable signal transmisssion, this Xpro-C flash trigger applies to hotshoe-mounted Canon Series Cameras Compatible Camera: Canon EOS Cameras (E-TTL II Autoflash) Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket. Flash Exposure Control TTL Autoflash: Canon E-TTL II Manual flash mode: Yes Multi (Stroboscopic) flash mode: Yes Function HSS (High-speed sync): Yes Second-Curtain Sync: Yes Flash exposure compensation: Yes,±3 Stops in 1/3 stop increments Flash exposure lock: Yes Auto Focus Assist: Yes Modeling Lamp Control: Control the modeling lamp by the flash trigger Beeper: Control the sound of the flash trigger Wireless Setting: The receiver end can control the camera shooting through the 2.5mm sync cord jack ZOOM setting: Adjust the ZOOM coverage value from the transmitter TCM function: Transforms the TTL shooting value into the output value in M mode Firmware upgrade: Upgrade through the Type-C USB port Memory function: Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart Wireless Flash Wireless Signal Range: >328 feet / >100 Meters Remote System: 2.4GHz Modulation Mode: MSK Channels: 32 Wireless ID: 01-99 Groups: 16 Dimensions: 3.5x2.3x2.0"/ 90x58x50mm Display: Large LCD panel with customizable backlight PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1* Godox Xpro-C1* Godox X1R-C 1* Product manual 1* JYPHOTO Cleaning Cloth
Features & Highlights
- Large Dot Matrix LCD: 16 Groups and 32 Channels to Wirelessly Control and Trigger. Full Graphic Display of 5 Groups simultaneously
- Versatile Trigger: As a Wireless Godox Flash Trigger/A Wireless Canon Speedlites Trigger/A Wireless Shutter Release Trigger/A Flash Trigger with 2.5mm Sync Cord Jack
- 01-99 Wireless ID: Only Achieve Triggering when the Channels and Wireless IDs of the Master and Slave unit are Set to the Same, Avoiding Signal Interference effectively
- Smart TCM Button: Long Press TCM Button can Transform the Flash Value in TTL Mode into the Power Output Value in M Mode; Short Press TCM Button Enables the Groups to be Switched Between the One-Group and Multi-Group Mode
- Fully Support TTL Autoflash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Multi Flash, Manual Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation, TCM Transform Function, Magnfication Function, One-Shoot & Multi- Shoot Setting, Group Modeling Lamp Control, Group Zooming, Adjusting All Groups' Output Value Simultaneously, etc
Xpro-C + X1R-C for Canon
Xpro-C + X1R-C for Canon
Have questions about this item (Xpro-C + X1R-C for Canon), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Godox, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PW-PLUS4-BB3-FCC, ean: 0850386005386,
Bonus Bundle Product Highlights: Two Plus-IV Transceivers with 32 channels; simple intuitive soft-touch user interface G-Wiz Squared Gear Case Hotshoe on top to easily set up your speedlights. No sync cord required. Transceivers are combination trans...
mpn: FT-8, ean: 6927474611287,
✔Compatible with all most hot shoe flashes (except Sony flashes).. ✔2.4GHz frequency,8 channels, communication range of 200m, max sync speed of 1/250s.. ✔Internal antenna and LED indicators,easy to set.. ✔The rotating Transmitter can be used ...
mpn: VE-WCC, ean: 0847628594975,
Impact's Venture Wireless Controller with Canon Shoe is the key to wireless triggering and TTL remote control of its Venture TTL-600 Battery-Powered Monolight. Operating on the 2.4 GHz bandwidth, the controller has 9 frequency channels, 3 groups per ...
mpn: 1 x YN-622N-TX + 2 x YN-622N, ean: 0702380743835,
LCD screen display, multi-buttons quick operation
The firmware can be upgraded through the USB interface
Support wireless shutter release function
The focal length(zoom)of the A/B/C three groups of flash can be adjusted separately